New small works coming December 2020. Subscribe to my newsletter to stay in the know.

Commissions and general inquiries

Commissioning a painting

 Commissions are welcome and a core of my work.

To begin the process, a 25% deposit is required with the remaining 75% due when the work is complete. Current lead time is eight weeks from receipt of deposit. 

If needed, I am able to help select sizing, color themes, and design elements.

Please reach out with any questions.

 

Designers

I am happy to provide special pricing for interior designers. Please contact for special inventory and projects. 

 

Studio Visit

The studio is located in the historic neighborhood of Germantown in Nashville, Tennessee. Studio visits are welcome by appointment.